Monday 18 December 2017

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL MY READERS!

The time has just flown and I haven't got around to writing a new post. Although I shall be away for Christmas visiting my daughter and her family in Germany, I still seem to have had a lot of things to buy. I am celebrating New Year with some friends and as I won't be back home until 30th December, I really needed to get a few things organised for that celebration.

I have nearly finished my packing. I am just taking a carry on bag as usual and it is always a bit of a struggle to cram everything in - especially as I get presents for my daughter's kids given to me to take to Germany. Travel light is my motto, and really I can buy almost anything that I might forget to pack and need (like deodorant or a toothbrush) when I get there.  I am looking forward to meeting up with former colleagues, drinking mulled wine at the Frankfurt Christmas market and catching up on all the news, the triumphs and disasters of my grandchildren. What a wonderful time Christmas is!

So a big HAPPY CHRISTMAS to all my readers.  I wish you all a peaceful, joy-filled time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading old novels

 I haven't written here for ages but wanted to put my thoughts down on a novel I am currently re-reading. I keep certain novels and read...